I want to start off by wishing you a Happy New Year!
I hope you had lots of fun & frolics seeing in the New Year with your nearest & dearest.
Mine was quiet (just how I love it) spending it with my husband watching Captain America - Civil War lol...
Once the kids were in bed, it was lovely to sit down & unwind in front of the box...
I can't believe we are in 2017 already.
If you're anything like me, a new year is a time for reflection on the year gone by & it's where I make new habits & set new goals for the forthcoming year ahead!
I'm not into resolutions - NEVER have been!
Any resolutions I try & make, always end up being broken & leave me feeling utterly disappointed.
That's why I decided instead of setting "going to fail" resolutions, I would start setting goals & habits & I've found this is definitely the way forward for me.
So what did 2016 bring for me...
Well actually, not a lot in terms of my business if I'm honest!
Yes I've being making money online every month - but it's most certainly not been my focus.
From mid 2015 until the end of 2016, my main priority & focus has been my family.
Having two young children (a 4 & almost 2 year old) I knew it was never going to be an easy ride to juggle bringing up a family & building my dream, online business.
But that's not what took my focus away.
Since my mum passed away towards the end of 2015, things have been difficult to get a hold of.
Motivation has been a struggle, caring about things as I should have also been a struggle...
...But I knew I could only focus on one thing properly within that time period.
Make 2017 Your Year For Setting Daily Habits & Goals To Achieve What You Want...
We've all needed each other's support & it's what I had to deal with & focus on before anything else.
I finally feel though, alongside the rest of my family, that we can start to move forward with our lives now.
I can now truly start to focus on my business whole-heartedly.
So you're going to be seeing & hearing from me a lot more lol...
So 2017 is a year where I've set new daily habits...
...In business & in health.
I won't share all of them in this post because that's just boring for you.
But I will share a couple so you know what I'm wanting to achieve by the end of 2017.
- To pay off the remainder of my Credit Card (YEP, unfortunately I do still have some debt to repay)
- To work on my business EVERY SINGLE DAY! (I've been guilty a lot over the last 18 months of not doing this & it's had a huge impact on my business, so it's time to refocus & MAKE TIME for the important things to move my business forward daily).
- To NOT spend money unnecessarily (I've spent a lot of money on products & things I've not needed in 2016. I've got products sitting there that I bought on impulse & have no use for or have no interest in it. Why??? I've made a vow to myself that I'm NOT going to do this anymore.
- I'm going to work-out EVERY DAY! (Not just when I feel like it or when I fancy it. I'm going to make it part of my daily lifestyle. Up at 5am & working out for 25 minutes. I'm hoping this will help massively with my ever floundering energy levels. The norm for a mum of young kids...)
- To eat CLEANER (My husband and I have sat down & talked about this a lot over the last few weeks. We're going to plan our meals every Sunday for the week ahead. making sure we're eating healthier throughout the week. I'm no cook. I just don't enjoy cooking that much, which makes it extremely hard to get motivated & have any kind of imagination for creating amazing & appetising food!By planning, I'm hoping this will take the burden of the whole "What the heck do we eat tonight" saga...
So there are just 5 of the goals & habits I've set for myself - there are many, many more for throughout the year, including some money goals I want to reach in my business.
I've just got myself a new Planner for the year, where I can keep track of all my habits, goals & daily tasks.
I know this will work great alongside emailing myself - something I also do to make sure I get things done...
So that's it for this post - short & sweet to kick start the year off!
Let me know what habits & goals you're setting yourself this year.
You know I love to hear from you 🙂
Have an awesome day 🙂
I always say to people I have the two best jobs in the world. Being a stay at home mum to my two young boys, alongside working as an Internet Marketer. I have a huge passion for all things related to list building, audience building & email marketing, so you'll find a lot of content on my blog around these topics!