Hey & Welcome
I'm Leah & I'm super excited to have you here!
Thank you so much for checking out my site & I want to start by saying that I'm always here to help you in anyway I can.
You can follow along in my online business journey & see the mistakes & successes I make.
I'm a work in progress & things won't always go to plan.
I'm just a mummy to two small boys, who's figuring out how to make money online!
I love, love, love digging in, building my business every day & learning new strategies!
I especially love learning & putting into action new techniques on list building, because building your email list is the #1 thing you have to be doing everyday.
The reason I wanted to start a business online, is because having your own online business allows you the time & the freedom to do what you want, when you want.
For me, having two young children means I want to spend as much time with them as possible, but I still want to earn my own income (after working in financial services for 13 years before having them - it was tough to not be earning any more).
It's always been very important to me to still earn my own money, even though I'm a mummy!
You can work from wherever you want in the world, because all you need is your laptop, time, dedication & hard work.
You can also have a massive amount of fun along the way!
For me that's a HUGE part of doing this - I have to enjoy it, or I wouldn't do it.
A lot of people think building your own online business is complicated.
The reality is, it's simple, there's just so much information out there, it can make it overwhelming, which in turn makes it sound way more complex than it actually is!
BUT - Don't think because it's simple that you can get away with not doing anything!
It's not easy - that's for sure.
It takes a lot of hard work, late nights & motivation to keep moving forward.
So a little bit about me:
I'm a stay at home mum which I absolutely love.
I have two beautiful boys, a 4 year old & an almost 2 year old.
I love them more than life itself & everyday they bring me so much joy & happiness.
Being a mum alongside building an online business, are the two best jobs in the world......
That's not to say it doesn't come with it's challenges.
Anyone who is a parent knows how demanding & exhausting it can be, especially when they're so young!
My time is very limited, so I have to juggle a lot around my mummy duties.
This is where I always say to people, if I can do it you can do it.
I 100% believe this.
When I started out with my online business, it was during one of the toughest times in my life, but I did it & pushed on through, because I knew the rewards of doing this would be so worth it in the future.
You will always continue to build & grow your business, as am I.
You're never done...
I only started out in March 2015, so I am still fresh & up to date with all that's going on within the Entrepreneurial space right now...
I am not a 20 year guru, I'm just a mum of 2 who has found ways to make an income online, around my children & I would love to share my journey & everything I learn with you!
YES, It's been extremely hard work - anyone who tells you building an online business is easy, is telling you porky pies.
YES, there have been so many challenges along the way & YES, I wanted to throw in the towel so many times......
BUT, I didn't. I put in the hard work, I overcame each & every challenge I ran into & I pushed on through when I wanted to give up...
I would not be where I am today had I just given up!
I still make mistakes, I'm still learning, but I get things done & take MASSIVE ACTION consistently...
As long as you're taking ACTION then that it was what matters, because taking action, getting it done & putting it right as you go along, is way better than waiting & trying to perfect something that will never be perfect...
You won't take any action if you just wait around to get it right all the time!
Fear & procrastination are THE biggest things that stops us from getting things done, so we have to get over that fear & just get on & do it...
I also find that a lot of people who start out in this business do not get the support they need, because a lot of the time, families & friends think it's a load of scammy rubbish because they don't understand it!
This can be extremely upsetting & frustrating, so I want to be here to support you whenever you need it.
No question is silly, no question shouldn't be asked, so if you need to ask anything at all, always feel free to do so & I'll come back to you!
I have also found it really important to have a community to surround myself with as it can be a very lonely place working on the Internet, so this is also another reason why I have my Blog & also my awesome Entrepreneur Mummy Facebook group, where everyone is super duper supportive & will help you wherever & whenever they can...
You should go join as we would love to have you there...
My Blog isn't just here to give you tips & advice on building your online business (although I will be giving you so much of this).
It's also going to help you get into the right mindset because without the right mindset, you won't succeed.
I will share things that work, things that don't work & any tools & resources that I know will help you get better results along the way!
Basically, anything that I feel & know will help you get to your goal within your business, I will share...
So before I let you go, I'll share a few facts about me & my life...
1) I am married to the most amazing man in the world (I know, we all say that right) but it's true. We've been together for 16 years this year (November 2016) and I love & adore him. He is soooooooooooo supportive of me & I couldn't have gotten where I am without him.
2) As I mentioned above, I have 2 beautiful boys, who keep me on my toes every second of the day, from 5am - 7:30pm lol...
3) I love dance music & I mean really love it... When I work, I always have dance music on in the background (unless I'm creating video content) as it keeps me focused & in the zone...
4) Hand in hand with that is dancing. I absolutely love to dance when I go out (or I'm even known to dance around at home too). If my friends & I head out, we will 99.9% of the time end up somewhere where we can all have a boogie. Nothing beats that feeling of freedom when you hit a dance floor (along with a few prosecco's lol) !
5) I am super passionate about helping people. I love to help people achieve their goals & get to where they want to be. Nothing is more exciting & puts a bigger smile on my face than when I've helped someone & they thank me. It means the world to me!
6) I am a huge family person. I have always, always been close to my wonderful & amazing family. I have a wonderful dad & a beautiful younger sister & brother, who I love so, so much. My mum was also the most amazing person & my best friend, but she tragically passed away from cancer in September 2015, which at the time of writing this, was only 6 months ago, so it is still quite raw & I miss her massively every day. She was a huge inspiration & the person who introduced me to Internet Marketing in the first place, so I have her to thank from the bottom of my heart for showing me this wonderful experience that is changing my life daily.
7)I was in a drama company for 13 years, which was my mum and dads production company & we did pantos from The Wizard of Oz (I played Dorothy lol), Peter Pan (I was Michael haha) to Snow White & The Seven Dwarves & Sleeping Beauty... I loved it & it was a huge part of my life... Getting on a stage and performing was a huge fear for me every time I was due to do it, but I just did it and always had success & a whole lotta fun...
8) I love going on holiday and sooooo want to travel more. My favourite places I've visited so far are Thailand & LA. California just suited me to a T and I would love to live there in the future. I have many, many more places to visit & cannot wait to share that with my family.
9) Finally, I'm an avid reader & love reading books. I am not a digital eBook reader, oh no, I'm a proper paperback/hardback book reader. Nothing beats holding a proper book. The smell of the book is intoxicating while I read. I read anything & everything, but I love Crime fiction & business books the most.
I will recommend great & helpful reads and snippets from books from time to time!
So there you have it, you know a bit about me & my life.
Below, there is a comments section where you can let me know what you're up to, what your struggles are & what I can help you with!
I hope to see you around on the blog where I'll help you as much as I can 🙂 🙂
Have a fab day!